Sonoma County Cardiologist Dr. Ramzi Deeik’s Patient Resource Center
Cardiac Surgeon Dr. Ramzi Deeik is committed to excellence in the practice of heart surgery in Sonoma County and the rest of the Northern California Bay Area. He is a leader in minimally invasive cardiac surgery and many other complex procedures including coronary artery bypass surgery, valve repair and replacement surgery, treatment of atrial fibrillation and much more.
Northern California Minimally Invasive Cardiovascular Surgery, Inc., has its office in Santa Rosa. For an appointment or more information, please call us at (707) 921-5440 during normal weekday business hours.
Santa Rosa Office: 1111 Sonoma Avenue, Suite 320.
“I am eternally grateful for the care that the entire staff who was able to provide to [my father]. So, thank you. You saved his life, and in the process, touched so many others with your compassion, care, professionalism, and expertise.”
~ John Corrick, Norman and Jackie Gray’s son
Our expertise and services include:
- Coronary Artery Bypass Surgery
- Off-Pump Coronary Artery Bypass (OPCAB)
- Video Assisted Endoscopic Saphenous Vein Harvesting
- Revascularization with Multiple Arterial Grafts
- Robotic Assisted Cardiac and Thoracic Surgery
- Valve Annuloplasty and Repair
- Transcatheter Aortic Valve Replacement (TAVR)
- Valve Replacement
- Treatment of Adult Congenital Heart Disease
- Resection of Cardiac Masses and Tumors
- Surgery for Treatment of Atrial Fibrillation
- Surgical Ventricular Restoration
- Fractured Rib (Flail chest) Repair with Rib Plating
For an appointment or more information, please call (707) 921-5440 during normal weekday business hours.